Arrow
Or

300 Degrees

108-114 Grafton Street, Cairns
Italian Pizza Pasta BBQ & Grill Seafood Gluten Free Salad Steak
Online Delivery closed
Not taking online orders
Min. delivery: $20.00 Delivery Fee: $5.00
15% off First Time Orders 15% off 1st time 10% off orders over $35 10% off orders over $35 Free item over $50 Free item over $50
Arrow

15% off First Time Orders 15% off First Time Orders

15% off your first order with this restaurant.

Not valid with any other promotion or special.

10% off orders over $35 Discount on orders over certain amount

10% off orders over $35

Not valid with any other promotion or special, the order total (not including delivery fee) must be over $35.

Free item over $50 Free item over $50

Receive FREE Garlic Bread and Chocolate Mousse when you spend over $50.

Not valid with any other promotion or special, the order total (not including delivery fee) must be over $50.

Restaurant Accepts Visa Restaurant Accepts Mastercard Restaurant Accepts American Express Restaurant Accepts PayPal Restaurant Accepts Cash
view menu
read reviews
  • Star Rating

Deals

15% off First Time Orders

15% off your first order with this restaurant.

Not valid with any other promotion or special.

Discount on orders over certain amount

10% off orders over $35

Not valid with any other promotion or special, the order total (not including delivery fee) must be over $35.

Free item over $50

Free Garlic Bread and Chocolate Mousse

Not valid with any other promotion or special, the order total (not including delivery fee) must be over $50.

Sunday 5:00pm to 9:45pm
Monday 5:00pm to 9:45pm
Tuesday 5:00pm to 9:45pm
Wednesday 5:00pm to 9:45pm
Thursday 5:00pm to 9:45pm
Friday 5:00pm to 9:45pm
Saturday 5:00pm to 9:45pm
Sunday 11:30am to 10:00pm
Monday 11:30am to 9:45pm
Tuesday 11:30am to 9:45pm
Wednesday 11:30am to 9:45pm
Thursday 11:30am to 9:45pm
Friday 11:30am to 10:00pm
Saturday 11:30am to 10:00pm
Page 1 of 2
1 2 Next

143 300 Degrees Reviews

• Pizzas where squashed in delivery so most of the topping was stuck to the pizza lid. Payed 2 dollars extra for rocket and didn't get any. Pizza was very filling. Twice as much toppings as dominos.
  • -
    25 Pts
    - MANOORA - September 2017
  • Very speedy and food was delicious well done
  • -
    35 Pts
    - CAIRNS MC - September 2017
  • Unable to deliver to our suburb...
  • -
    150 Pts
    - AEROGLEN - September 2017
  • Pizza and wedges barely warm
    No sour cream or sweet chilli with wedges
    And arrived with mousse instead of chocolate mud cake 👎👎
  • -
    65 Pts
    - MOOROOBOOL - September 2017
  • Great food and awesome service.
  • -
    35 Pts
    - September 2017
  • Bruschetta was soggy and horrible focaccia was the same very disappointed won't b ordering again anytime soon
  • -
    125 Pts
    - KANIMBLA - August 2017
  • The only reason I have it a 3 star was because the pizza was yummy. We got text saying the 2 pizzas would be ready by 6.05pm, we get there and the lady couldn't find our order, she then spoke to a guy he seemed like he might have been the boss and he was like "oh I knew I forgot an order" I was not happy about it. He did say sorry and he would push it through. There was no I will discount this further or free garlic bread for their stuff up. We had to wait a further 25 to 30 minutes. Beautiful pizzas but crappy service.
  • -
    25 Pts
    - August 2017
  • Was quoted 60 minutes but recieved it in 45 minutes also the cairns festival was on and didn't delay our food food was good as well delivery person was very polite
  • -
    25 Pts
    - CAIRNS - August 2017
  • Pizza was fantastic. Delivery was poor though. Driver was reluctant to get out of his car and deliver to my door. Pizza wasn't delivered in an insulated delivery bag to keep it warm. Order was for 8pm delivery and it arrived very early at 7:15pm.
  • -
    225 Pts
    - CAIRNS NORTH - July 2017
  • -
    445 Pts
    - CAIRNS - July 2017
  • -
    445 Pts
    - CAIRNS - July 2017
  • -
    85 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - July 2017
  • While the price was dearer than I would usually allow, it was perfect dine-in food for a dinner for two. The birthday girl was amazed with the pizza, I loved the greek lamb parma (interesting topping but beautiful nonetheless), and the side of calamari was good. I can't wait to visit 300 Degrees and try out a lunch or breakfast order!
  • -
    35 Pts
    - EDGE HILL - July 2017
Magali - Subiaco
  • -
    1450 Pts
    - CAIRNS CITY - July 2017
  • -
    60 Pts
    - CAIRNS - July 2017
  • Fast delivery, food was cold to warm but Very tasty. Wrong drink was supposed to be 2x600ml bottles of diet coke instead 1x1.25 litre normal coke.
  • -
    100 Pts
    - CAIRNS - June 2017
  • -
    85 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - June 2017
  • -
    25 Pts
    - MOOROOBOOL - June 2017
  • Everything as ordered.
  • -
    25 Pts
    - CAIRNS - June 2017
  • -
    830 Pts
    - MANUNDA - May 2017
  • It took a while but was well worth the wait. Great food.
  • -
    65 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - May 2017
  • -
    85 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - April 2017
  • -
    25 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - April 2017
  • Loved the calzone, couldn't fault anything. which is always a bonus.This was the best order, we have eaten so far out of all of the previous orders. Thanks 300 degrees.
  • -
    330 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - April 2017
  • Beef salad was deliouses. Bread and dips were good too, one dip I wasn't keen on. Good food, didn't wait long at all, probally best salad I've order from one of these take out places the beef was spot on! thanks guys.
  • -
    330 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - April 2017
  • bad service.
  • -
    1830 Pts
    - MOUNT SHERIDAN - April 2017
  • Two of us became ill after eating the meal. Oily and dry, the lasagne had bits of tomato vine in it. The carbanara had very little flavour. Extremely disappointed.
  • -
    35 Pts
    - March 2017
  • The food was tasty. The warm chicken salad could have had more tomatoes but it was really tasty. The chips were good. The beef salad was really good. The order arrived sooner than stated.
  • -
    150 Pts
    - CAIRNS CITY - March 2017
  • I was disappointed, sadly. This was one of my favourite restaurants to order from but I felt I wasted my money with this particular order. The cannelloni tasted foul, even my friend turned his nose up at it. The antipasto platter was good for what was actually present, it was missing the focaccia bread and was basically some slices of salami, two bits of cheese and a few anchovies with a pinch of olives. The last time we ordered it there was several good cheeses, prawns, salmon, salami, anchovies, olives, sun dried tomatoes, eggplant and focaccia bread as stated on the menu. We feel as though we have been ripped off and served up what can only be described as a disappointing meal. Thank god for the Carbonara, without it the meal would have been a disaster and a complete waste of money. We are willing to give them another go, but if this experience repeats itself, sadly we won't be ordering again...
  • -
    330 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - March 2017
  • -
    25 Pts
    - CAIRNS NORTH - March 2017
  • Very nice fairly fast food fresh & hot & yummy & a free drink!:) driver was v pleasant also! Will def order again
  • -
    25 Pts
    - CAIRNS NORTH - March 2017
  • -
    55 Pts
    - BUNGALOW - March 2017
  • Good quality,prober waiting time, not too slow. defiantly recommend ordering from here. One of my favourit place too order take out.
  • -
    330 Pts
    - MOOROOBOOL - March 2017
  • The food arrived 2 hours late. I had to call the restaurant 5 times to get things to move, the order eventually arrived but it wasn't what I had ordered at all. The food was cold and disgusting. 0/5 stars if I could.
  • -
    35 Pts
    - CAIRNS - February 2017
  • Awesome service and great food deleivered
  • -
    45 Pts
    - MANOORA - February 2017
  • Really disappointed after reading the review thought we'd get a good pizza but after waiting nearly 2 hours after ordering a gourmet garlic prawn pizza we received a cold pizza without bechamel sauce with raw prawns and mushrooms it doesn't even come with mushrooms and a pizza without cheese wt? Then they brought us another pizza still with no sauce and raw prawns never eating here again absolutely appalled I think you should hire a new pizza cook!
  • -
    270 Pts
    - CAIRNS - February 2017
  • Hi there, my seafood pizza had all slid of the base and the cardboard tray was full of liquid. Also my Tiramasu was off and inedible. I did not get my 600ml coke but got 2 x cans of sprite. My meal was left in the motel uneaten. I would never purchase this again and require a full refund.
  • -
    50 Pts
    - CAIRNS CENTRAL - February 2017
  • Very fast, tasty, easy to order. Unfortunately delivery option only available at min $25
  • -
    25 Pts
    - February 2017
  • The food is fantastic. The pricing is great. The staff are so polite and helpful. Just fantastic.
  • -
    35 Pts
    - MOOROOBOOL - January 2017
  • Food was good but delivery took just over an hour and a half and the wrong desserts were delivered...
  • -
    30 Pts
    - PARRAMATTA PARK - January 2017
  • AAron -
    830 Pts
    - CAIRNS NORTH - January 2017
  • Giulia -
    475 Pts
    - CAIRNS - December 2016
  • They always stuff up the orders really sick of them
  • RObert -
    1640 Pts
    - MOOROOBOOL - December 2016
  • Veronica -
    35 Pts
    - CAIRNS - December 2016
  • Pizzas are always perfect, so is the chocolate mousse and they are super fast and not over priced a definite favourite in our house.
  • AAron -
    830 Pts
    - CAIRNS NORTH - November 2016
  • Pizza could have more cheese ??
  • NICOLE -
    130 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - November 2016
  • Terrible administration from just eat. My wife went to pick up the order after paying with her own card. 20minute unnecessary delay in getting our food, restaurant good. Just eat terrible
  • SAbelo -
    45 Pts
    - November 2016
  • Took around an hour. Good food though!
  • Sam -
    75 Pts
    - CAIRNS - November 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - November 2016
  • Missing things on order every single time
  • RObert -
    1640 Pts
    - KANIMBLA - October 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - October 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - October 2016
  • Chloe -
    50 Pts
    - October 2016
  • quality 4/5 (large carbonara closer to medium size with way too much oil) speed 5/5
    value 4/5
  • Anthony -
    300 Pts
    - CAIRNS - September 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - September 2016
  • Steve -
    615 Pts
    - CAIRNS - September 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - September 2016
  • Missing things from order again...
  • RObert -
    1640 Pts
    - KANIMBLA - September 2016
Kylena - MANOORA
  • Kylena -
    1465 Pts
    - MANOORA - August 2016
Kylena - MANOORA
  • Kylena -
    1465 Pts
    - MANOORA - August 2016
  • Me and my brother ordered some pizza half n' half, one side The Lot, the other side Smoked Salmon and Foccacia on the side and it was yummy but when I went to grab the pizza slices with smoked salmon, there was no salmon, only peas and Cheese.. WTH!?! I didn't order that!!
  • Stari -
    25 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - August 2016
  • Dee -
    45 Pts
    - August 2016
Sue
  • The size of the pizza and calamari are fit for a king. Yumo
  • Sue -
    510 Pts
    - CAIRNS - August 2016
  • Chris -
    345 Pts
    - CAIRNS - August 2016
  • Left five stars for my last review but unfortunately food wasn't consistent. The pizza didn't have as much topping on as last time.
    The folded mushroom and houlumi pizza had soo much motzeralla cheese on it that it made us feel sick. And the anti pasto plate for two was completely different from last time and not for the better... Food was still good but you guys raised the bar with my last order from you..disappointed that the food wasn't consistent
  • Jarrah -
    285 Pts
    - WHITFIELD - August 2016
  • Pierre -
    60 Pts
    - CAIRNS NORTH - July 2016
  • Took nearly 2 hours to receive my order but the food was great
  • GOrdon -
    45 Pts
    - MOOROOBOOL - July 2016
  • This was amazing!! Arrancini balls weren't the best but every thing else was spot on!
  • Jarrah -
    285 Pts
    - WHITFIELD - July 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - July 2016
  • Pierre -
    60 Pts
    - CAIRNS NORTH - July 2016
  • they were right on time, everything on the order was correct including the additional notes. overall its a good delivered meal however, the quality if ingredients could have been better. the recipe was perfect and it was cooked to perfection but a few of the cheap ingredients lost two stars for me.
  • Ben -
    25 Pts
    - BAYVIEW HEIGHTS - July 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - July 2016
  • fast and courteous service, yummy food! 👍👍👍👍👍
  • Karen -
    65 Pts
    - June 2016
  • ordered pizza 1 1/2 hours ago and it still hasn't arrived
  • Ewen -
    45 Pts
    - PARRAMATTA PARK - June 2016
  • Everything was delightful
  • Chris -
    345 Pts
    - CAIRNS - June 2016
  • david -
    435 Pts
    - Mount sheridan - June 2016
  • They stuffed up the order once again
  • RObert -
    1640 Pts
    - KANIMBLA - May 2016
  • Parmigiana was gross pasta was great service was good but that parmigiana was absolutely disgusting
  • Simone -
    65 Pts
    - BAYVIEW HEIGHTS - May 2016
  • Tasty, quick and good
  • Eileen -
    55 Pts
    - May 2016
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - May 2016
  • Food was all horrible like different chef was on very very disappointed especially as it is normally amazing and I couldn't fault but yeah bin had this order
  • Simone -
    65 Pts
    - KANIMBLA - May 2016
  • Good pizzas and good service
  • Aaron -
    35 Pts
    - RUPERTSWOOD - May 2016
  • Caramel tart was pretty inedible and the pizza had anchovies on it when none were requested
  • Chris -
    345 Pts
    - CAIRNS - May 2016
  • The size of the pizza was good and there was plenty of toppings, but they didn't have much taste. By the time we got the pizza it was almost cold because the delivery driver got lost. Maybe employ someone who has better knowledge of the area.
  • amanda -
    25 Pts
    - CAIRNS - May 2016
  • Delicious so good can't fault
  • Simone -
    65 Pts
    - KANIMBLA - May 2016
  • Pizza base done well, Tasty sauces, Proper nice and loaded topping, Fast delivery, would order again.
  • Blake -
    130 Pts
    - WESTCOURT - May 2016
  • Sarah -
    190 Pts
    - May 2016
  • Sarah -
    190 Pts
    - May 2016
  • The garlic prawns were fabulous and so were the chips. Crispy even after being delivered.
  • Chris -
    345 Pts
    - CAIRNS - May 2016
  • erin -
    2750 Pts
    - CAIRNS CITY - May 2016
  • Timely and friendly service. The steak was done perfectly medium-rare and, while not sensational, decent in flavour. ????
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - May 2016
  • Nice pasta,, and Caesar salad
  • erin -
    2750 Pts
    - CAIRNS CITY - April 2016
  • Lasagne was amazing, as was the chocolate rocher but the kids fish bite meal was so overcooked it could have passed for car tyres.
  • Chris -
    345 Pts
    - CAIRNS - April 2016
  • Delicious food, with good prices and portions, delivered precisely on time. A first-timer at 300 Degrees and thoroughly impressed!
  • Robert -
    510 Pts
    - MANUNDA - April 2016
  • forgot my gravy
  • Hannah -
    1135 Pts
    - CAIRNS - April 2016
  • Hannah -
    1135 Pts
    - CAIRNS - April 2016
  • Hannah -
    1135 Pts
    - CAIRNS - April 2016
  • really overcooked
  • Hannah -
    1135 Pts
    - CAIRNS - April 2016
  • Very bad. The 26$ calamari portion consisted of 5, small calamari rings. I can't accept things like this. The pizza was very average and the bruschetta simply of very very poor quality: they used a dry pizza bread instead of the garlic bread. Very angry.
  • Gioele -
    455 Pts
    - CAIRNS - April 2016
  • Hannah -
    1135 Pts
    - CAIRNS - April 2016
Page 1 of 2
1 2 Next
End of Reviews
Why order online?

Find more
restaurants